Saturday, September 14, 2019

The Begining of the Quest...

I won't sugar coat it. I can't remember a time in my adult life where I felt true happiness.

In college, I was just in college. I took a crummy part time job just to make ends meat, and I ended that with a mysterious injury and a bachelors degree in a college that shut down exactly three years later. I've bounced between so many hobbies that my art desk has no desk left. I can't walk for more then two hours without feeling agnoizing in pain or fearing the pain will escalade sooner then I'm used to.

And this has been my life ever since April 2018.

For those who don't want to do the math, it's been about 19 months since my job sentenced me to a life where I still don't know what's wrong with me, all thanks to a packer who can't properly place a 40+ pound of dog food. I can't blame the customer who ordered that dog food, but I can be angry at my work for not properly helping me.

All I can do now is take care of myself emotionally. Physically is already hard, so mentally and emotionally need to be extrememly taken care of as well.
And I decided to blog about this journey and find what makes me happy. Between jobs, I will find happiness my own way. I plan to continue after finding a job as well.

I guess I can start by explaining how I plan to do that. I am focusing on myself primarily. I'm going to attempt all kinds of arts and crafts. I'm going to try taking on hobbies. I'm going to talk about whatever's new on Netflix or Hulu, or whatever's streaming. Maybe I'll just make something for Youtube, like a side Vlog of what's happening. I don't really know yet.I might even document my road to recovery.

In a nutshell, I suppose I'll be posting what makes me happy, or posting what makes me not happy. This gives me the fusion of a diary and a dream journal I suppose? I can't say for sure, but that's just a feeling of what I anticipate my upcomings posts will be.

It's time to take a deep breath, crack my knuckles and get to work finding out who I am suppose to be.



Miss Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment