Saturday, September 14, 2019

Traditional Art So Far

One of my biggest goals lately has been getting back into traditional painting. I've been posting paintings (and dog pictures) on Instagram.

Here's a few of them:

I've been trying to practice background painting mainly...

<- May 31, 2019 (Acrylic)
<- July 22, 2019 (Watercolor)
<- August 24, 2019 (Acrylic)

As you can see, I'm more abstract in my art, but I have been trying to just paint my emotions. Other times I just paint to be silly. For example:
<- May 20, 2019 (Watercolor)

I feel very comfortable with watercolors but i've trained in acrylics. I also experimented with Gouache but I didn't take photos of those paintings. Oops...

My goal is one traditional painting per month. I skipped June, but that won't happen again. Hopefully I can share art again on a more scheduled outcome.

Miss Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment